Yamaha | N3X
YAM-N3XRegular price $22,199.00 Sale price $14,900.00
Also available to purchase at our Bellevue Square Location.
Ideas and technologies that unify tradition and innovation.A piano evolved for the modern age.
Touch, pedal feel, reverberation, and resonance—by all metrics, the N3X meets or surpasses the demands of even the most discriminating pianist.
Not creating a piano, but rediscovering one. This, summed up in a single phrase, was the concept behind the development of the AvantGrand.Making a so-called "acoustic" piano requires extensive technique and know-how, qualities accumulated through our many years of experience.
- Two world-class grand pianos in one
At the touch of a button, you can opt for authentic sounds sampled either from a Yamaha CFX concert grand or from a Bösendorfer Imperial
- Evolving the sonic spectrum
AvantGrand pianos employ Yamaha’s Spatial Acoustic Speaker System—a four-point speaker configuration that allows AvantGrand pianos to deliver faithful three-dimensional recreations of the original instruments.
- Digital technology that resonates with you
N3X uses an oscillating transducer to transmit vibrations to the flat-panel soundboard, giving a realistic sound response that is especially evident in the upper key range
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM)
Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) calculates the various states of the strings for each of the 88 notes on the keyboard from one instant to the next
- A fully immersive headphone experience
Thanks to Yamaha's advanced binaural sampling* technology, the sound you hear through your headphones is remarkably lifelike. This technology uses piano samples recorded by specialized microphones that mimic the interaural characteristics of the human ear.
- An emotional response
This digital technology conveys the natural vibrations that emanate from a grand piano, unifying the emotional energy between you and the instrument.
- Replicating subtle pedaling style of grand pianos
In developing the AvantGrand, we set out to reproduce as faithfully as possible the sensations of a grand piano’s pedals. The resulting pedals give you the scope to play music how it was meant to be played
- USB audio recorder
N3x is your built-in piano recording studio. You can store your performances directly on the USB flash drive as audio songs (in WAV format).
- XLR pro-quality jack outputs
XLR balanced audio outputs give you a professional and stable output to connect to amplified speakers or to mixing consoles.
Cabinet color/finish: Polished Ebony
- Width: 58-5/16"
- Height: 39-15/16"; Lid up 68-1/4"
- Depth: 47-1/16"
- Weight: 438 lb, 12 oz
- Number of Keys: 88
- Key Surface: Ivorite
- Keyboard Action: Specialized Grand
- Type: Specialized Grand
- Number of Pedals: 3
- Half Pedal: Yes
Functions: Damper (with half-pedal effect) , Sostenuto,Soft
- Voices: 10 preset
- Song: 10 preset, 10 voice demos
- Reverb: Yes
- Brilliance: 5
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
- Stereophonic Optimizer: Yes
- Number of Songs: 10
- Number of Tracks: 1
- Data Capacity: approx. 550 KB/Song
- Recording Time (max.): 80 min/song
- Recording/playback: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bit, stereo)
- Internal Memory: approx 1.4 MB
- Ecternal Drives: USH Flash Drive
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5-500
- Transpose: -6 - 0 - +6
- Tuning: 414.8 – 440.0 – 466.8 Hz (approx. 0.2 Hz increments)
- Scale Type: 7 types
- Spatial Acoustic Speaker System: Yes
- Soundboard Resonator: Yes
- Amplifiers: 80 W x 2 + 45 W x 4 + 35 W x 5 + 25 W x 4
- Speakers: (16 cm + 13 cm + 2.5 cm) x 4