MICRODUINO | mPuzzle
SQ0396514Regular price $99.00
Designed for children ages 5 and up, mPuzzle is a collection of easy-to-use, snap-together magnetic components that teach basic electronic circuitry concepts. With mPuzzle, children come to understand how things work by seeing cause-and-effect relationships and outcomes.
mPuzzle offers everything kids need to construct common objects found in our everyday world, such as a street lamp that illuminates at dusk, or a TV remote control with a red LED light that shines when it’s turned on. mPuzzle’s use of ordinary objects gives children instant familiarity with their forms and functions, while challenging them to learn how they actually work by building them from the ground up.
- BUILDING CIRCUITS WITH A SNAP
- Bring things to life in seconds! They snap together to form a circuit.
- HOURS OF FUN AND DEVELOPMENT
- This kit includes the puzzle pieces, project cards, project card cutouts, and book complete with 12 stories. All designed to make your child even smarter.
- NO SET-UP or SOFTWARE REQUIRED
- We wanted to keep things simple so there was nothing stopping you from having a truly great experience with your loved ones. Rest assured that you will not be confused as to what to do next.
- 12 PROJECT CARDS
- The best way to be hands-on right out of the box, each card represents a new build and shows you what pieces you will be using. A visual and text guide to follow along with.
- EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
- The included instruction cards are easy to follow so you and your child can start building your projects, while having fun and educational play time.
The mPuzzle book and kit contains 12 stories that teach your child something new about the how electronics work together in a practical and illustrative sense. The stories are easy to understand so your child can begin learning even at a very young age.
- Flash Light
- Kitty Alarm
- Reflex Battle Game
- Solar Fan
- Desk Lamp
- Magnet Detector
- Remote Control LED
- Solar Controlled Light
- Buzzer Control
- Personal Fan
- Security Badge
- Stop Light
- A 150 page instructional and enjoyable storybook. The story leads kids through the 12 projects, teaching them how to build them.
- Large size lesson plan cards for teachers for each of the 12 projects.
- Individual electronic components that snap together and connect magnetically, teaching basic circuitry.
- A dimpled project board for easy component placement.
- Project card board cut outs that overlay the components to display the finished projects.
- Handy plastic tub with snap-on lid to easily carry and store everything.