What's Great About It
Digitally creative writing instrument that brings the convenience of modern technology to traditional writing.
The Neo smartpen is a smart pen that converts all the handwritten data created on Ncode™ printed notebooks to digital and saves it while writing it on the linked device. It digitizes everything you have ever imagined on paper.
Neo smartpen M1 is similar to ordinary pens in terms of size and weight and yet it still has every function from previous Neo smartpen with simple design.
Shipping and Return
Trueform is the authorized seller of this product. All products are brand new. We ship within 1 business day from USA. Free shipping for orders over $35 within USA. UPS Ground Shipping will take 3 to 6 business days. Free return within 30 days.
- Bluetooth Connection: Bluetooth 4.2(CLASSIC/BLE)
- Memory: Internal 100MB memory
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-po battery 3.7V/280mAh
- Charging: Micro USB cable
- Charging time: About 90 min
- Standby mode: 125 days
- Continuous use: ~6 hours
- Size & Weight: Length 149.6mm (excluding pen cap), Thickness 10.4~10.9mm / 17.4g (excluding pen cap)
- Pen Lead: Standard D1 type
- Please only replace the pen tip with verified D1 pen tips.
Ncode™ is a combination of lines and symbols printed so small that they are difficult for the eye to perceive. Each line and symbol constitutes a pattern to express a unique code for each location on the page. Here's how it works:
Write with Neo smartpen M1 on an N notebook.
M1 captures the Ncode™ unique to every page as you write.
M1 transfers the code data to your smart device. You can then change or share your handwritten notes.