MICRODUINO | LEGO Compatible Education Robot
SQ2393102Regular price $59.99 Sale price $44.99
My name is … Itty Bitty Buggy!
I promise I will inspire and engage your kids with STEM/STEAM education.
I am LEGO® compatible, which means the possibilities for creating awesome creatures is only limited by one’s imagination!
And for those of you geeky parents, I do provide light coding from smartphones/tablets to in-depth coding in Scratch, Python and C++. Cool?
Grab me here or come see me at Trueform’s Bellevue Square location.
Itty Bitty Buggy is fun to build! The programming is easy to understand so even beginners and those new to the maker world can create their very own Itty Bitty Buggy. With programming instructions included, creating an Itty Bitty Buggy teaches kids the logic behind the function while they are building and playing.
The end result is two-fold:
- Learn how to build a versatile, exciting toy that can perform many functions.
- Use and apply logic, and problem solving.
The programming skills they learn are mDesigner (based on Scratch), Python, and Arduino (C++). Itty Bitty Buggy is truly an educational toy that lowers the barriers to STEM education.
- 5-in-1 DIY Programmable STEM educational learning robot toy. Easy to build fun to play.
- All of Microduino's STEM toys are LEGO compatible which means endless possibilities.
- Controllable via Bluetooth using your Android or iOS device.
- Voice control allows you to talk to your Buggy and tell it what to do.
- Supports and teaches programming in Scratch, Python, and C/C++ (Arduino).
Kit includes four fun and interesting builds that teach children new concepts about how electronics work together in practical ways. Instruction cards are included, along with the magnetic modules, and are easy to follow so kids can immediately start building their creations. Having valuable educational play time is important and mPie provides the perfect product for students to do just that!