AstroReality | LUNAR Pro
AR-LPRegular price $219.00 Sale price $139.00
The ultimate Augmented Reality experience of the Moon brought to life in the perfect size model. LUNAR's Augmented Reality app weaves together an unparalleled way to experience the Moon, based on data captured by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter to ensure unparalleled scientific accuracy. Discover the moon in a journey full of fun and excitement!
- Augmented Reality On The Moon
- From comprehensive information about the Moon's most iconic landmarks and missions to little-known trivia, LUNAR's Augmented Reality app weaves together an unparalleled way to experience the Moon, in your hands and through your smartphone.
- The AstroReality LUNAR Model is not only a scientific marvel and stunning piece of craftsmanship, it’s also an almost infinite source of knowledge and fun.
- Best of all, where you choose to go and the way you adventure are completely up to you - every mission to the Moon you make is a unique voyage you control with your smartphone.
- 98% modeling accuracy is achieved through unique Polyresin, every single unit is hand painted by our most experienced artist with a flat color protection layer to make sure the details never fade.
- Using the most accurate industrial 3D printing technology available today, LUNAR is modeled to 0.006 millimeters per pixel precision, based on data captured by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter to ensure unparalleled scientific accuracy.
How To Use:
- From your device, launch the AstroReality App. Your camera will need to be on. The device must be connected to the internet.
- Tap the button in the middle of the bottom bar.
- Scan the QR code on the manual. Your LUNAR Pro model will have come with a unique QR code. Make sure you keep the QR code safe.
- Explore the Moon’s surface. Hold the device about 20 cm from the model to get the best results.
- Scale: 1:28,969,000
- Weight: 1,334g
- Diameter: 120mm
- Grain: High resolution
- Material: Polyresin
- Coating application: By hand
- Printing resolution: 0.006mm per pixel
- Technology: 3D print, hand molding, and casting
- Painting: distressed textural painting + protection